Login with email
1. Your use of this website and any products or services offered and supplied by this website (the Services) is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. In these terms and conditions:
3. By using this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. You warrant that by using this website you are over 18 years of age.
5. QUT reserves the right to:
6. QUT reserves the right to alter or change these terms and conditions at any time.
7. QUT reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time.
8. QUT may limit or restrict your access to the Services without notice or liability.
9. When accessing the Website or using the Services you are prohibited from:
10. You agree not to:
11. QUT does not guarantee that the content will be made available on or through the Services.
12. QUT reserves the right to remove, edit or modify any Content in its sole discretion from the Services at any time without notice.
13. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the site.
14. QUT reserves the right to refuse or cancel any registration for use of the Site.
15. The Site contains links to other sites. QUT is not responsible or liable for the content of other websites and you use them at your own risk.
16. You acknowledge that all Content you access through use of the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the content originated.
17. You agree to indemnify QUT for any claim, action, proceeding or legal costs for any claim by a third party in respect of Content you upload to the Site.
18. QUT grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty free, non-assignable licence to use the Content provided to you by QUT as part of the Services.
19. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any part of the Services other than for personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior permission of QUT.
20. You must not copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of the Services or the Site.
21. You retain copyright in the Content you upload.
22. By uploading Content you grant QUT a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or display the Content.
23. You must not reproduce QUT’s logo without express permission.
24. QUT may terminate or restrict access to your account at any time without notice.
25. You may cancel your account at any time upon request to QUT
26. QUT, its directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the Site, the Services or Content and do not warrant:
27. You acknowledge your use of the Site is at your own risk.
1. You agree to indemnify QUT and its officers, employees and agents (Indemnified Parties) from and against any Claim which any of the Indemnified Parties pays, suffers, incurs or is liable for arising out of or in connection with:
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, QUT’s maximum aggregate liability in connection with these Terms and Conditions the amount of the fees payable under these Terms and Conditions.
30. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for consequential losses arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions whether arising under contract, tort or otherwise.
31. By using these Services you consent to receiving from QUT all notices, agreements and other information electronically.
32. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland in respect of any dispute arising between you and QUT.
33. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and QUT.
34. No waiver is effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party granting it.
35. Clauses 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32 and 33 survive termination or conclusion of these Terms and Conditions.